No announcement yet.

1997 McGrath replica RM250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replated and cerakoted the rear shock. It took some searching but I found a new hi/lo speed adjuster.

Comment

Loving that burnt bronze cerakote!

Comment

ProCircuit stinger that was cut down by 2 inches

Comment

Here are some shots of the bike now, I wouldn't say its finished yet. I still want to address the front forks, either reanodize them or design some billet tubes.
          Last edited by Aaron0000834; 05-11-2020, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Comment

This was the reason we created this forum, for builds like this. Incredible work, love the attention to detail!

Can you not strip the forks and have the tubes kashima coated? Looks like that's what the originals were?

Comment

Great build, bikes look awesome!

Comment

Aaron, you bike looks amazing! Great work! I can't believe I missed the cut down silencer, but sure enough one of my research photos shows it clear as day. I'm in the process of doing that to mine now. If you decide to cerakote your fork lowers, polish the cast lugs so it all comes out looking the same. Thanks again for all the work on the fork brace, it really is the crown jewel of these bikes.

Attached Files

Comment

• Aaron0000834
                    Aaron0000834 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That looks awesome Bryan!! Is that the burnt bronze color?

[QUOTE=cdavies102;n2379]This was the reason we created this forum, for builds like this. Incredible work, love the attention to detail!

Can you not strip the forks and have the tubes kashima coated? Looks like that's what the originals were?[/QUOTE]

Thanks Chuck, I'll have to research the Kashima coating, I'm not familiar with it.

Comment

Scored some NOS Factory Suzuki titanium footpegs over the summer from a friend.

Comment

Found this matching Fox racing Jermy McGrath Showtime Suzuki of Troy hat on ebay and had to snatch it up.

Comment

Pulled the zuk out of the basement this fall for some proper photos, the foliage was peaking and made for some great shots!

Comment

Comment

[URL="https://klavakot.ru/posvjashhenie-v-koty-voiteli-dnevnik-ramzesa-chast-1/"]Посвящение в коты-воители.Дневник Рамзеса.Часть 1[/URL]

Comment

I love the build. I own a couple 96 rm125’s & 96 rm250’s. I’m very interested in your fork stabilizer. Do you have any left?
                              Thanks.

V/R

Gldirtbike

Comment

Working...
                              X