1993 Doug Henry tribute build - raffle proceeds to benefit Road 2 Recovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1993 Doug Henry tribute build - raffle proceeds to benefit Road 2 Recovery

This bike was given to me and is a solid base for my next build. I have decided to pay it forward and raffle the bike donating the proceeds to the Road 2 Recovery foundation. There are 100 tickets available at $100 each, PM me if you are interested in a ticket.

The bike is going to need a little bit of work, as you can see from the pictures she has some issues.

The plan for the build is a 1993 Doug Henry replica HRC Honda. The motor is going to be rebuilt and ported for optimal top end two stroke enjoyment. The suspension will be serviced and the front forks will be swapped with CRF showas. The bike will be a replica of Doug Henry's 1993 factory Honda CR125. Too many upgrades to list, stay tuned for more of the build.

I'm targeting to have the bike ready for #mxrewind at #unadilla this summer and pull the winning ticket there. Please help and spread the word, share and tag anyone that might be interested.
    Last edited by Aaron0000834; 02-01-2021, 01:43 AM.

Throttle Jockey has delivered with their 93 Team Honda kit, new seat foam, fluo red plastics and back grounds with precut numbers for authenticity.

Comment

Comment

Working...
      X