1999, Y2k Alessio Chiodi Factory Team Maddii Husqvarna CR125

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A small update
    I ve found another magnesium ignition cover with the original coating on it so I might use this instead of the ceracoated one I was gonna use also been mocking up the carbon parts on the subframe and front forks they all seem to fit well with little or no adjustments required so happy days just need to mount the silencer and drill the hole in the side now and there each for decals
    Attached Files

Comment

Well I ve managed to get some ole Skool bar pads
      which is great three people came forward with them one used three new so bought all three ?
      I even found a cloth one but the guy wanted £100 plus packing for it, so it can stay on his Suzuki
      Attached Files

Comment

Does any one know someone who can make me some titanium foot pegs here in the UKPreferably in the midlands these images I got from Chicco, there real special Looking I have a couple of options already but these look the DBs in comparison
        Attached Files

Comment

Maybe Denton Engineering??

Comment

[QUOTE=Pat459Strana;n1589]Maybe Denton Engineering?? [/QUOTE]

Thanks Pat
            I think I have found the actual foot pegs from light speed carbon believe it or not they fit a treat ?
            Attached Files

Comment

Some more parts arrived this last week some genuine front fenders and decals, the DLR silencer and a couple of spares, the silencer fits a treat can’t wait to put the race engine back together and start her up
              Attached Files

Comment

Managed to get a NOS fast by ferracci crank shaft assembly for the build well happy with that find
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X