2001 Motorex Husqvarna CR125 Stephen Sword factory bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2001 Motorex Husqvarna CR125 Stephen Sword factory bike

Well I already own the actual 2002 race bike and I ve found some stuff in the old workshop so I am kinda thinking I need to rebuild the bike ready for the new season anyway so Why not let’s build a 2001 version
    the bikes were pretty much identical apart from the graphics which in my opinion were loads better in 2001, the front forks were factory 45mm where as in 2002 he ran 50mm factory forks, the exhaust was messico front pipe and DLR carbon in 01 but in 02 it was 2C a copy of the messico front pipe and a DLR titanium silencer, engine were brand new but still ran all the same internals, rear chain guide was carbon in 02 but alloy in 01 and the rear subframe was alloy in 01 and titanium in 02
    both years ran titanium bolts and Mooses in the tyres
    I spent a lot of time in the team workshop back then I cant believe I didn’t take any photos anyway I won’t be to hard to turn out a 01 version of the bike I have I still have most of the parts I found another half a gearbox so game on
    Attached Files

Original DLR titanium silencer back from the menders packed and ready to fit just need to clean the front pipe up now
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X