No announcement yet.

2001 Motorex Husqvarna CR125 Stephen Sword factory bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crank cleaned up and about to get nice new big end and con rod ready for the rebuild
    Attached Files

Comment

Front brake Caliper stripped for a vapour blast and rebuild with a new seal kit ready to go back on
      Attached Files

Comment

Were the crank and conrod standard? Of did you have new factory parts for it?

Comment

[QUOTE=Cammy411;n2205]Were the crank and conrod standard? Of did you have new factory parts for it?[/QUOTE]

Original reconditioned factory crank and an OEM con rod same as the team used back in the day
          the issue I have is, no more factory pistons left I used all the stock I had left and foolishly chucked them away, the closest to the old factory ones are wossner so I will be chucking one of those in

Comment

You know how to do a proper job of it Sonnie! Lets see this thing back together...dibs on a test ride when we're allowed back out too ;)

Comment

[QUOTE=cdavies102;n2208]You know how to do a proper job of it Sonnie! Lets see this thing back together...dibs on a test ride when we're allowed back out too ;)[/QUOTE]

I am sure we can sort something out Chuck ?

Comment

Crank is back from SCT with the fresh con rod and big end in, its been trued up to within a thou so there will be no vibration the titanium bolt kit is pristine, the NOS OEM gaskets and seal kits ready for assembly
                Attached Files

Comment

All the components laid out ready to assemble quite a few new old stock parts to go in
                  Attached Files

Comment

All new bearings, new seals, new factory transmission with taller 1st and 2nd gear, new stator, New exhaust valve actuator clutch, new clutch assembly with talon billet basket, new Selectors forks and barrel, new gear shifter and rod and numerous re conned parts i ve he to use the original factory exhaust valves because they are different to OEM and they fit nicely in the original factory barrel, VHM head with custom insert to the original Sword settings

Comment

Bit of progress with the motor over the weekend in between jobs for customers
                      Attached Files

Comment

Bottom end buttoned you clutch, stator, covers, piston and already assembled barrel to fit
                        Attached Files

Comment

Another hour on the motor assembly last night got the kick starter, selector shaft, crank Pinion gear and clutch basket in all new old stock parts from my stores notice the factory selector shaft has the centre machined out to reduce weight the standard one is solid

Comment

Images from previous post
                            Attached Files

Comment

Bit more progress, had another hour on her last night, got the motor finished up, subframe will be back on Monday so we should be able to start assembling
                              Attached Files

Comment

Finishing touches this afternoon on the engine with le sponge back to full factory team spec can’t wait to get her fine tuned on the dyno really pleased how it’s come out
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X