No announcement yet.

2001 Motorex Husqvarna CR125 Stephen Sword factory bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s back an looks amazing Husqvarna really nailed it with there choice of frame colour back in early 2000s it took me a long time to find it but the result is perfect so please with the. Way it’s turned out
    me and le sponge can start to reassemble the bike tomorrow ?
    Attached Files

Comment

Well home DIY projects have taken priority so me and le’ sponge
      didn’t get building but the home projects are all done so we can start the rebuild now 1st up carburettor rebuild new jets and needle thanks to Cypher cycles for the vapour blasting
      Attached Files

Comment

Next up front and rear calipers and master cylinders, all new seals and ti bolts, bleed nipples and banjo bolts thanks to Cyphercycles for the vapour blasting and thanks to Chuck for advising me on the Caliper seals would never have thought of that, these factory calipers are lighter and have a larger piston than stock so seals were a real issue to find brembo didn’t have any listed
        Attached Files

Comment

Finished calipers ready to fit
          Attached Files

Comment

Carb back together with some fresh OEM breather Pipes
            Attached Files

Comment

All th old titanium bolts and fixings have come up a treat in the tumbler
              And Le’ sponge changing the VHM insert for a larger combustion volume on the motor
              Attached Files

Comment

Good progress on the rebuild tonight, Found another milled out factory gear selector shaft amongst my spares so got that fitted before putting the Completed motor In the frame, restored swing arm assembled, decals added and fitted to the frame and the rear shock, CDI and brand new coil, more tomorrow
                Attached Files

Comment

Some close up build progress images
                  Attached Files

Comment

Evening 2 build progress images
                    Attached Files

Comment

Day 2 build progress images
                      Attached Files

Comment

Loaded for running in and preliminary shake down tried the new pipe and silencer and the repaired original that came with the bike as a comparison a mid air action shot felt nice a tight really happy with it
                        Attached Files

Comment

A little interview about the build from the initial 1st shake down [url]http://www.motoheadmag.com/rebuilding-and-riding-a-factory-2001-husqvarna-125/[/url]

Comment

Comment

What an epic story! Glad there’s footage of it. Great job!

Comment

[QUOTE=Pat459Strana;n2700]What an epic story! Glad there’s footage of it. Great job! [/QUOTE]

Thanks Pat it need doing I am glad I ve done it well worth the effort ?

Comment

Working...
                                X